Thank you for registering for the ACUA/SHA Archaeological Photo Competition
If you have not already done so, you should receive an email that includes the details of your entry form. Please print and save for your records.
Step 3: Submit your images or videos
- Photos via WeTransfer (wetransfer.com ). This free program does not require an account.
- Accept their privacy terms, then at the new screen chose: +Select file(s) and upload. In the “Send To” enter the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name in the message box.
- File size limits may require two or three uploads of individual images to complete the process.
- If your work server limits file size attachments, use of alternative file transfer apps such as Google Drive, Box, Dropbox or other similar is acceptable. Email email@example.com with link information.
- Submit video via Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox or other similar.
- Submit proof of permissions, releases, music purchase rights, JPG of video title image, and video description via Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox or similar.
For questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to file size limitations on some email servers, you may have to submit using two or three separate emails. If you are still having problems, contact us
Images and video entries will be automatically included in the People’s Choice contest; entry conveys consent to be included.
Digital uploads end December 1, midnight Central Time
If you need a Talent Release Form (pdf)
If you have any problems, contact us at email@example.com